Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

>:(

Omfg.. fucking gay ass bug, fix it!
it's great except for the god damn bug!

Juggerdome Juggerdome

Tips:

Work your way for grenade launchers on each weapon slot (also get the two extra weapon slots) with 4 heat sinks (all extra stuff slots as heat sinks) and on the map that has the electric emp field in the middle, barrage enemies as they come through the door when it's on the slaughter prisoners event, it will get you massive crowd bonuses for the crowd achievement.

Also, if you're looking to get the "I come in peace achievement" (finish an event without firing a single shot) , when you've finished the game and done whatever achievements or whatever you want, start a new one, on the first level simply keep running them over, but remember: DO NOT FIRE A SINGLE
SHOT!

also, barraging people with grenades is bloody fun :D

But, one thing i dislike is there's this bug, i can't get any further, it simply goes to some random window thing right after finishing this one event and freezes, a blank window. :C

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

All i can say is awesome

Awesome!!

Ragdoll Ballance Ragdoll Ballance

I like it!

Simplish yet challenging!

Gravitas. Gravitas.

Aww

Really good but games like this piss me off with all its slight movements, doesn't mean I hate it, I guess its challenging.

Escape the Can Escape the Can

FAIL

Isn't the lock of the door usually.. inside the bathroom? unless its one of those doors with no flippy lock thing and just a keyhole

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Yes, What about Tutorial Collab 10?

I also would like to see a Tutorial Collab 10, 10/10 though for some handy tutorials, even though I'm using AS2... Becuase AS3 has a heap of annoying crap for no reason... (My Opinion)

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Very Very (Insert 3million more verys here) fun :O

if i could rate it 100000000000000000000000000 i would, really fun i also like the music on 2009 era, its cool :O

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Most addictive flash game I've ever played

This is almost as addictive as WoW...

Geo Land: The Lost Time Geo Land: The Lost Time

When pokemon and Zelda collide

This is what happens when Pokemon Gameboy games and Legend of Zelda collide... and Combining some of the worst features, however it isn't that bad so I give it a 5